Saturday, July 01, 2006
and through it all she offers me protection
a lot of love and affection
whether I’m right or wrong
and down the waterfall
wherever it may take me
I know that life wont break me
when I come to call she wont forsake me
I’m loving angels instead
HELLO PEOPLE...
I was suppose to go buy guitar strings today for both my guitars, cause ive decided to snap the strings off my Les Paul also due to the poor condition of it. But, i woke up late and had no time to go buy. Anyhoo, here's the photos of all my guitars!

Anyways, today i had a new class to teach, cause all my other students got promoted up to a new level. So there i was, with Peishan just teaching and coaching. Learnt many things off her. Like the core muscles group and everything. Learned a few new drills for the kids too.
Thanks to Ilyasaa, he showed me that not all rock stars are smart. Observe the following video featuring Bullets For My Valentine. Look at the lead singer and observe.
LOL.
im off to Futurama.
:D
*soundpunk jammed @ 9:45 PM

